TwoBuckeyes

Splatter Screen for Cooking

This is my first visit to the FMCA forum - I hope someone can help me. While attending this year's FMCA Rally in Perry GA I saw a very unique splatter screen for cooking. It was in the Merchant Building and was a fold-up, white-colored netting with small beads on it to hold the circular screen on top of a pot or pan. At the time I glanced at it and kept walking, but later wanted to purchase one. Unfortuantely, I couldn't locate that particular merchant's booth again. Does anyone know where it could order such an item or who the merchant was at the Rally? I think it was displayed where a merchant was selling cookware but not certain. Help! :rolleyes:

Yes, I think I know the item you are looking for. Janet Sadlack, who does microwave/convection cooking classes, has a website that she sells these products at. Go to www.microwaveconnect.com and go to buy products. Scroll down and look for the item splatter screen. I think this is the item you are looking for and you might even find others that you like as well. I hope this helps! Enjoy J. Eagle

Thanks so much. The web site you referred me to is exactly what I was needing. I took her class at WIT and FMCA several years ago, but didn't realize that she also might have the splatter screen. I so appreicate your help. Happy travels :) Paula