Barnero

Lost 12V Power To 1/2 Of Fuse Box

I need a little help here with 12V power. I lost power to my A/C and it shut down. I went to the front fuse box and found that the 15 AMP fuse marked "Furnace/AC condenser" was blown. I replaced it and nothing. I started checking voltages in the box and the left bank of fuses (which the earlier mentioned fuse is in) was dead. Power comes in to the right side of the silver component in the bottom of the box and the feed to the right bank comes off of that same post. The feed to the left side comes from the adjacent post and had no power. What is that component, what does it do, and from what I explained, do I need to change it and where do I get one?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rodney

Check your GFCI's in your kitchen and bathroom area. Although I would think the A/C would be on a dedicated circuit, it's possible this might be affecting part of your coach. I had the same thing happen on my southwind.

Rodney,

Disable the 12 volt feed from the Batteries ( the common ground is a good point) Then look behind the fuse panel for a loose connection.

Wonder if there is a auto resetting fuse between the power panel and the coach batteries.

Posting your Coach's model and year might help pin it down faster.

R.M.