Howde

2011 Eastern Area Rally in Winston-Salem

Could someone please give me details on the 2011 Eastern Rally in Winston-Salem, NC. I would like to know the time it opens and closes. Will we be charged an entry fee for the day? We will be driving there by car rather than RV. I believe it starts on Oct. 19 which is the day we plan to visit. We are on the road and don't have our back issues of FMCA which apparently have details. I'm really surprised FMCA doesn't have this on their website or if it's there I haven't found it and would appreciate a pointer.

Thanks!

I didn't see anything related to "day pass in an auto." Suggest you email or call:

John and Jayne Reynolds

Phone: (570) 435-5146

Cell: (570) 279-0756

E-mail: ghiapa@aol.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thank you for your prompt response, Brett and MrBoyer. I was unable to find specific times for exhibits so did send an email as you suggested.

I will also suggest more information such as this for day visitors; surely there are several locals that would do the same.

For anyone else that might be interested, I did get an email from the Reynolds stating that the rally officially starts on Oct 20-22. Vendors are open from 9 AM - 4 PM. The advertisements of Oct. 19-22 are misleading; FMCA needs to do a better job of advertising.