Sign in to follow this  
smilnjac

Xtraride Extended Motorhome Warranty

Has any one have any expierence/knowlege of extended warranties provided by Xtraride? I have a nice quote from Wholesale Warranties on a very comprehensive policy, but I wanted to ask around before I pulled the trigger. The quote is less than half of what I am currently paying thru Good Sam.

Thanks Fellows. I am glad to hear that you've had good luck with xtraride, It looks to be a much better deal than Good Sams EW.

When we bought our Affinity two years ago next month we were lucky enough to get / buy a policy of platinum extended warranty from ExtraRide. They have been an very good company to deal with. I recommend them highly. They are very flexible with who does your work. We got in a very rural area this summer with a blown turbo and using a local diesel repair shop was easy.

I bought a used motorhome with an Xtraride warranty. I had a major engine problem. While they were repairing it they discovered additional problems. A call to Xtraride just added it to the open work order. No second or third deductible just one. It didn't cover shipping on parts or the shop costs that most truck service facilities charge to cover cleanup or rages etc. I also had my refrigerator and an AC unit replaced. They were great and I would have renewed but my coach was too old.