I have a 2000 Monaco Monarch.

When the shower head is turned off during a shower, water leaks from the bottom of the shower base.

This problem started when we had to change the shower head. I have examined the coach for access panels to the rear of the shower and can't find one.

Does anyone have a diagnosis of the problem and the location of the access panel(s)?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Please clarify.

Is the water coming from the anti-siphon valve and leaking into the shower pan (where it goes down the drain) or is it leaking inside the wall (where it can do damage)?

Contact Monaco at 1-877-466-6226 and have your VIN number handy. They will be particularly interested in the last 6 digits. Manuals are now available for older units. I bought a 2001 earlier this year and I did get a manual but no wiring diagrams. There is a good Monaco group on Yahoo called Monacoers that you can join and get a ton of help. Good luck!!!

This is likely a well known problem - and since it surfaced after you changed shower head/parts, the likely cause is the anti-siphon valve valve for the hand-held shower head and is leaking from the shower fixture - dripping on to the floor under the shower pan.

WOLFE10 suggested this and is most likely correct. Ask me how I know!

phespe