tmoning

June 2009 Pets Photo Contest WINNER

Well... Amber wandered into my life, or rather my office, at about seven weeks, I brought her hiome, INtroduced her to the magic food dish (It keeps filling up) and water dish, clean bedding adn the like and she decided she likes it here.. She likes Clean, so, she hops in the sink to take a bath. (NOT)

She's somewhat older now and loves to walk around the campgounds, she does not care for a leash, but she's not allowed out without one.. She still likes that magic food dish though.

Her boyfriend, ALEX, joined her a few months later, after a diligent search of the internet, He is a Maine Coon, and his former home was the Michigan Animal Rescue League INC. shelter in Pontiac Mich. where there were just too many barkey things for his comfort.. He Seems to like that magic food dish too :rolleyes:

post-4480-1244037244_thumb.jpg

post-4480-1244037468_thumb.jpg

Albert and Victoria - 5yr old Maltese litter mates.

Love to travel.

Photo Titled : "Are we ready yet?" post-4387-1244038634_thumb.jpg

This photo was taken as we were getting ready to leave for Gettysburg, PA.

The Papillons: (L-R) Brandy, Sophie, Abby, Kahlie, Annie

Papillon means "Butterfly" in French, and these little girls love to fly!! They range in age from 1-2 years old.

Daughter, Jennifer, is doing her best "Vanna White".

2000 Winnebago 31C

We've had this RV for about 14 months....and as you can see, the dogs love it! The license plate is "PAPHAPPY".

We love our Paps!

Bill & Claudia Archer

Wilmington, NC

FMCA # 407293

-----------------------------

Oh my gosh! Those dogs are absolutely adorable!!! :rolleyes:

A few years ago while staying at ODR in the Ozarks, Taffy and Brandy had a busy day and decided to take over the sofa in our Kountry Air motorhome.

Since they had the run of the place, I guess they felt the sofa was the best place for an afternoon nap.

Taffy and Brandy are no longer with us, but photos of our many trips with them bring us lots of joy.

Bob and Sherry Phelps

F272738

post-4495-1244047510_thumb.jpg

These are our dogs, Romeo & Juliet. They go everywhere we go. They have to be part of the action, even when we are just hanging outside. They want the window open so they can be with us.

post-4340-1244079393_thumb.jpg

Corbin is our Chocolate Point Siamese who thinks that he is human. He finds the strangest spots to sleep in the motorhome. This has to be one of the strangest though. We really need a bigger sink for him.

Fritz is our long hair mix cat who is 18 years old. While she is not fond of travelling once we get going she makes herself at home. She is much happier when we are stopped and she can go out and check out the area on her leash.

Peeta is our Chi/Jack mix who is truly human. There is no where that we go that she does not, whether it be travelling in the motorhome or to work everyday.

post-995-1244395862_thumb.jpg

post-995-1244395910_thumb.jpg

post-995-1244396008_thumb.jpg

Our Goldendoodle Fiona checking out her latest surroundings. She took her first trip in our motorhome when she was 9 weeks old, and took to it like a duck to water. She loves sitting on the couch and checking out the scenery (or the neighbors, if we are parked!).

post-4891-1245110736_thumb.jpg

This is Grizzly swinging in the Black Hills of South Dakota. He is a 7 year old Pom and loves camping in his 2006 Fleetwood Providence. His humans are Bob and Melissa Sebastian (F402154) from Elk River MN. He really did enjoy the swing.

post-4921-1245188048_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: This is Kasey our 1 1/2 year old lab .. She loves to travel in the rv and loves going to the ocean. She is 105 pound child LOL!!!!!!!!! She get really excited when she sees us loading up the coach

Mike & Christina

post-2134-1245209154_thumb.jpg

Hi, my name is Bert. I'm a rescue Airedale Terrier. I am 13 yrs old and have lived with my Mom and Dad for seven years.

As you can see, I am quite handsome and all the ladies love me (both 2 and 4 legged). Dad calls me a chick magnet. Hey, when you got it flaunt it, is what I always say. Some guys have it, and some guys never will. I love traveling in our motorhome. Last summer we went to Alaska, where this photo was made. I really love my Mom (Kay) and Dad (Jim), especially at mealtime. The best thing about the motorhome is that you are never far from the kitchen.

Your friend,

Bert Krause, FMCA 406096

post-2857-1246037447_thumb.jpg

post-5287-1246256262_thumb.jpg

Hi My Name is Dixie, I was rescued from the animal shelter four years ago. I was very sick with heart worms. Jean and Jerry Newberry adopted me and had me cured by my favorite doctor. I have traveled all over the United States and Canada. I love watching people and animals from my bed on the dash of my RV.I never bark but I have been known to put nose prints on the windshields. I lived in Alaska during the summer of 2007 and went all the way to the Arctic circle. I know how to use the side mirrors to see if Jean and Jerry are coming from the back. I have never pooped or peed in my RV and I don't shed. I love to sleep under the covers.

post-5287-1246255985_thumb.jpg

Announcing the winner of the June 2009 Motorhoming with Pets Photo Contest: Cutest

post-220-1246973005_thumb.jpg

Christal, a puggle (pug/beagle mix) owned by FMCA members Ralph and Gloria Dolan of Cottage Grove, Ore.''

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated this month. Great pics, great pets!

Keep your eye out for more contests ... more prizes.