Sign in to follow this  
Havasu2

TV Replacement - Running HDMI Cables

We are trying to replace our analog tv with the new ones also. We have a 2005 fleetwood Expedition and are trying to figure out how to run the new HDMI cables from the front cabinet up above the front windshield down and to the back also. We cannot find anyway to run the cables with the front windshield there. Any suggestions?

If you want to run HDMI to the back you can go through the cabinets or down the windshield pillar and under the floor to the rear then up through a cabinet. I have a complete separate system in the bedrood so I didn't have to run HDMI to the rear. This allows me to have totally different programing in the rear.

I live in Lk Havasu City do you?

I ran an HDMI cable from the front overhead cabinet to the TV in the middle of the coach. I went through some cabinets and the longest run went behind the crown moulding. In the back of the cabinets I drilled a small hole. I took down the crown moulding, glued the cable in the corner, then reattached the crown moulding. The cable fit right into the void behind the crown moulding.