astmi

TV On Slideout Wall - Looking For Company To Install

I would like to install a TV on the outside wall of my motorhome on the passenger side slideout.

Looking for a company that could that job. (i.e making the compartment, the door, etc.)

Anyone had the experience?

Sent a couple emails to an advertiser in FMC magazine, but no reply. These peoples pay for a website but do not use it.

We are in the Florida area.

Have you had any luck? I also want to install an outside TV and it appears that the main problem I'll have will be routing the coaxial cable and getting 110 volts to the compartment.

What did you do and who did it for you?

Geary

Sorry for your lack of communication with Classic Coach Works. I'm old school, I always try to telephone companies and people before I use the internet..

Try on of these, 800-971-0017 or 863-510-0017.

Good Luck :)

Herman

I agree with Mr. Herman! Last week we had Classic Coach Works replace the ceramic tile and carpeting in the coach. They did a great job and were wonderful to work with. We only had 1 week to get the repairs done, so through telephone calls, emails and web sites we picked out everything before we got there. They had all the material standing by ready to go. Once we firmed up the price they started working on it and had it done when they promised it. They started working on Monday and had it done by 4:00PM Friday. Greg and Allen were easy to work with, they assured us that if anything unusal came up they'd call, and told us to stop by anytime to check on progress. It was quality work at a reasonable price! We'll be going back to have new shades and maybe a new fridge after the winter.