Ultratravler

Dual Tow Dolly?

I am thinking about buying a dual tow dolly to haul our motorcycle (trike) and also the toad. Have any of you used these or have any information that would help with my decision? Thanks for any help.

I have one its the tandem tow dolly made by a company in NC I tow our GMC Envoy and haul the HD Ultra it has a 4' front shield to protect the bike.

So far we have not encounter any issues the company customer service was great. I tow it behind our 2004 Monaco Diplomat without problem.

I did a lot of research between lifts towing 4 down and hauling the bike in the back of a truck.

The dolly just seemed to fit best for us.

Congrads on your purchase I believe you will find the tow dolly pulls really well and is well built. We have nothing but good things to say about the tow dolly and the company. Good luck in your travels. PS put a hitch on your trike.

Google tandem tow dolly click on race city rv products the company is located in Moorseville NC

Is everybody still happy with their Tandem Tow?

We have two motorcycles, a BMW R1200GS (~600lbs), G650GS (~400lbs) and a mini cooper (~3600lbs) or Scion Xi (under 3000lbs) that we are looking to tow.

We used to have enclosed trailer, but it was just too darn big, also towing it with my Dodge 1500 was pushing it. We just saw a Tandem Tow at the BMW rally in Asheville and it looks like the perfect answer,. i can tow with the RV or the truck.

Looking at a Tandem Tow H/D XL w/ 4' ATP SHIELD, SURGE BRAKES, SPARE MOUNT, 2 RAMPS, ALUM WHEELS.

Anyone have any thoughts ideas experiences they want to share?

Jim

Evansj2 that is the tandem dolly that we use and have not experienced any issues. We haul a HD Ultra and tow a GMC Envoy. We load the bike then the car and at first it took a little time but the wife and I got it all worked out and we load and unload rather quickly. The only negative I can say and it has nothing to do with the dolly is the fact that with the car on there is no backing up at all. Good luck.