Sign in to follow this  
danrlane

Need A Site To Park For 6 Months In/Near Concordville, PA

I am in need of a site to park my 38' Monaco Diplomat starting in March for 6 plus months in or around Concordville, PA. I am currently working in the area and am staying in a hotel. I am not having any luck in finding any campgrounds open. If anyone knows of a location I would appreciate the info. My coach is currently in Georgia and I am planning on bringing it up to PA the end of February. Thanks for any help you can provide.

danrlane,

The closeset campground to that location is the West Chester/Philadelphia, Pa. KOA.

Problem is they do not open until April 1. Country Acres in Gordonville, Pa. opens March 15.

Both of these places are what I consider well run and maintained properly.

Flory's Campground in Ronks Pa. and Mill Bridge Village Campground in Paradise, both just outside of Lancaster Pa. are open all year but with limited facilities.

Hope this will give you some direction in your decision.

mikie

Hello,

Was reading your post and saw that you are from Toms River, NJ. I am from Salem, Oregon and am planning a trip to Spring Lake Heights, NJ at the end of June to attend a wedding. I'm not having much luck finding an RV Park close by - was hoping you might have suggestions?

Thank you,

Homeroscar,

I donot think there are any in Spring Lake, You might want to try Allaire State Park in Monmouth County or

Pine Cone Resort in Freehold Township. They are probably 20 and 30 minutes away respectively. There are also

a couple of campgrounds in Jackson, NJ which puts you out about 45 minutes with summer traffic.

Hope this works out, make reservations early & enjoy. If you need more info let me know.

mjrij (mikie)

Mikie,

Thanks for the info.,

I see a park in Toms River (Surf n Stream), that Mapqust says is ~16 miles on hwy. 70, to The Mill at Spring Lake Heights - is that realistic? They say they have space for my 43' MH....

Thanks again