Am considering buying a 2005 Suzuki ZX-7 that has already been set up for towing. Has tow bar and remote brakes already installed. Is this a good choice, or should I look at a different rig. If anyone has had any experience with the Suzuki I would appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks

ron47@oregonfast.net

We owned a 2004 XR-7 and it was a great car to tow flat. Just make sure that model is approved and I don't think you will be disappointed. When we changed cars it had 90,000 miles and we gave it to our grandson and its still running strong.

Bought a 02 XL-7 with 18,000 miles in 03. It now has 88,000 driven miles plus 140,000 towed miles.

Just had new front wheel bearings installed otherwise trouble free. Great tow vehicle. Bought it as it will squeeze in 7 people (grandkids) and will hold MH spare in place of the third seat.

It has a manual transfer case so it freewheels in neutral. Built like a tank (4,000 plus pounds).

The only fault is we call it a 100 mile car as it gets uncomfortable on longer trips. Otherwise a great tow vehicle.

Charlie Tuit

02 Journey, 165,000 miles