Sign in to follow this  
rascal_js@yahoo.com

Anyone Have RV Warranty Coverage

Welcome rvtravelers,

I'm hope someone will be able to answer your question.

In the meantime, I hope you took the time to read the two posts and following discussions on extended warranties in this same section. You get a variety of opinions about extended warranties in those discussions. I find no mention of gorving among those discussions. I wasn't aware that gorving (an umbrella organization for RV manufacturers) was offering extended warranties. You might check who underwrites their policy, it may be one of the companies mentioned in the discussions.

How can I warn people about a dealer of Fleetwood RV who told me their warranties are still good before I signed the papers, then two days after I take delievery I get a letter stating I fortgot to sign the warrranty wavier for the loan stating I am buying motor home with knowledge of their being no warranty. They pestered both me and my wife several times a day asking for this note to be signed and faxed back. Two different people from the dealership kept calling and started getting nasty attitudes when I kept insisting I was never told. Then we had a problem with motor home. The cargo door kept flying open. Others that they said they would fix before we took delivery started coming undone as well. Bring in the signed note they said and they would fix them. We did so. While we are waiting for the call to pick up motor home, 2 weeks, we got a letter from a bank we have a boat loan on. (we used our old motor home as trade in with a payoff due). SOme how our boat got paid off. Could not figure out what happened until we got our bill for payment on old motor home. Boy did they mess up. They paid off wrong loan. Now they are in a panic. They start calling blaming everyone but them selves. We still had not been able to get doors fixed because service called and said warranty no good. Finance manager told me if i take care of the documents for mistake on boat getting paid off instead of motor home they will go ahead and honor the warranty and fix my doors. I did everything they asked. Picked up motor home; door not fixed. Service said no one instructed them to fix doors, sorry. Now they still owe us for the two extra months payments we made on old motor home made after we traded it in. Have we seen that money? No These people have been doing nothing but lying. The dealership? Olinger Travel Trailers and Camping World. No one there will take responsibility for their actions, our coach is still not fixed, won't get fixed. We even bought the extended 7 year warranty. Guess what? It does not go into affect until the fleetwood warranty expires in THREE YEARS! Then i found out after that it is only a four year extended warranty because three years have already passed.

How can I warn people about a dealer of Fleetwood RV who told me their warranties are still good before I signed the papers, then two days after I take delievery I get a letter stating I fortgot to sign the warrranty wavier for the loan stating I am buying motor home with knowledge of their being no warranty. They pestered both me and my wife several times a day asking for this note to be signed and faxed back. Two different people from the dealership kept calling and started getting nasty attitudes when I kept insisting I was never told. Then we had a problem with motor home. The cargo door kept flying open. Others that they said they would fix before we took delivery started coming undone as well. Bring in the signed note they said and they would fix them. We did so. While we are waiting for the call to pick up motor home, 2 weeks, we got a letter from a bank we have a boat loan on. (we used our old motor home as trade in with a payoff due). SOme how our boat got paid off. Could not figure out what happened until we got our bill for payment on old motor home. Boy did they mess up. They paid off wrong loan. Now they are in a panic. They start calling blaming everyone but them selves. We still had not been able to get doors fixed because service called and said warranty no good. Finance manager told me if i take care of the documents for mistake on boat getting paid off instead of motor home they will go ahead and honor the warranty and fix my doors. I did everything they asked. Picked up motor home; door not fixed. Service said no one instructed them to fix doors, sorry. Now they still owe us for the two extra months payments we made on old motor home made after we traded it in. Have we seen that money? No These people have been doing nothing but lying. The dealership? Olinger Travel Trailers and Camping World. No one there will take responsibility for their actions, our coach is still not fixed, won't get fixed. We even bought the extended 7 year warranty. Guess what? It does not go into affect until the fleetwood warranty expires in THREE YEARS! Then i found out after that it is only a four year extended warranty because three years have already passed.