bizsmith@yahoo.com

Dawn Dish Soap In Black Water Tank

Is your coach a bath and one half ? If not, why isn't your toilet over the black tank? Kinda normal I think. Just asking. If it is, why would you need a macerator toilet? Replace it with one that works. The old fashioned kind.

Bill.

I'm in wonderful TX.. I'm in Gladewater until tomorrow am, then at house in pm and I have a slew of stuff to take and do between Sunday am and Tuesday am before the Doctor puts me to sleep for 4-6 hours, Tuesday morning at 0830! Having all my teeth replaced by implants....I'll send a PM when I can laugh again, around 4/10

Carl

I'm not Bill, but if you need anything holler, 'cause I'm only 14 or so miles from you.

I use one full small or medium bottle of Dawn dish wash liquid and two cups of Borax with at least twenty gallons of water to clean tanks. Driving for a couple of hours with this solution does a great job of dissolving solids and grease. No bubbles from vent, Borax softens water and aides breaking down of toilet paper and solids. Borax available at Wal-Mart for less than three dollars a pound.

Interesting thought, since I always carry both (for different reasons), I'll try it.

Borax sprinkled on floor and rug, will keep bugs, beetles away or kill them...just vacuum up after a day or so.