Sign in to follow this  
alisasings

Starting A New Adventure. What Now? LOL!

Hello everyone!

We are Tim and Alisa Sheets. We live in Nevada and are in our late 40's/early 50's with grown children and 12 grandbabies & one on the way :wub:.

We've recently bought a 1987 Bounder and will begin full-timing at the end of April. It's both exciting and scary :o. We're going to Washington to do a gate attendant job for 5 months up by Spirit Lake. We're looking forward to it; it sounds really pretty there but I'm kind of worried about not having any electricity.

We are walking away from our home & selling practically everything we own. Deciding what to put in the motor home is pretty daunting. I don't even know where to start. We don't want to have to rent a storage shed for anything. Any tips for downsizing?

Also, I'm used to having a well stocked refrigerator. How do y'all shop and store food with those small fridges?

I know that people are able to have TV and internet when they are RVing.... how do you do that?

Sorry, lot's of questions. I'll be browsing this site to see if I can find answers.

Any hints/tips/advice will be greatly appreciated.

~Alisa

post-24061-0-76746900-1334342785_thumb.j

Wecome to the forum. You'll get more answers to your questions if you post them in the appropriate section lower in the forum...just scroll down.