OleB1

Replacing Slide Out Roller

I have a 2007 Newmar Kountry Star. The slide out roller on the kitchen slide behind the driver seat is bad.

What is the procedure for replacing the roller as the roller always has the weight of the slide on it?

Thank you for your help.

Someone else may have first hand knowledge, so help my be here shortly. Just in case can you further describe or maybe even include a photo or two.

Could you post information on who the manufacture of you slide out might be and if its hydraulic or electric.

There are a number of different setups.

Rich.

Sorry for getting back so late. The coach is a 2007 Newmar Kountry Star, The slides are all electric and I don't know who made them. The problem slide is the kitchen slide on the drivers side with the problem roller being the one behind the drivers seat. Thanks

There is a panel where you control the slide out, ether by a Switch or key. Thinking there would be a label or a silkscreen logo on it.

That should be the manufacturer.

The other option is to take a picture or two of the mechanism and attach them to the thread.

Rich.

Sorry for getting back so late. The coach is a 2007 Newmar Kountry Star, The slides are all electric and I don't know who made them. The problem slide is the kitchen slide on the drivers side with the problem roller being the one behind the drivers seat. Thanks

Ole, Contact Newmar. Have your VIN Number and coach number (if there is one) handy. Ask them who made your slide. Any time that I have had a problem with our coach the first thing I do is call Monaco. Then I have a starting point to find answers.

Give Newmar a call and go from there. I hope the roller isn't marring the floor.

Herman