I'm sure this has been brought up in the past but I thought I'd bring it up again. It's along the line of the Ford vs Chevy debate. I'm looking for opinions on tow bars. Don't need the latest greatest, just a good tow bar easy to connect and disconnect. I'll be towing a 2012 Honda CRV. Any opinions are welcome.

I'll also need a brake system. I've been looking at the Air Force, Invisibrake and US Gear. Pros/cons or opinions. Any feedback would be appreciated.

It all comes down to research and making a decision. We have Roadmaster and have no real complaints. I can't give a comparison as that is all we have used for13+ years.

Same opinion only ours is a Blue Ox...it's a Chevy vs Ford question.

I just set up my 2012 CRV with a BlueOX baseplate and am in the process of installing a US Gear braking system.

I have used the Blueox towbar for over 10 years (3 coaches and now 3 toads). The US Gear I used last year on a Corolla - best braking system ever. My Brake Buddy is now on the shelf.

Also Blue Ox (Aventa LX) and US Gear (Unified Tow) for our 07 Honda CRV awd. There are many other good choices out there though at various prices and conveniences of use.

We have a Roadmaster baseplate on our 95 Honda Accord. The towbar is a Blue Ox Aladdin. I bought the towbar long before I got around to adding the baseplate to the car. We use an Invisabrake system for stopping.

Used Blue OX for three years with 2010 CRV. Very happy with it. No braking system yet, we only drive in Texas.

Blue Ox Aventa LX,,,,10k towing,,,,,,overkill, but it has performed flawlessly since 2009.

Easy connect/disconnect,,,,and stays Locked and covered on the MH when not in use.