jspila

Potential FMCA Member -- I Don't Have A Coach Yet!

Home on Wheels. Our coach was out of commission from the last of September till last week. We had to go the ths Six-State Rally and stay in a Motel. I don't know how many time in those 11 days I said, " Yes I have that in the coach, wait I'm not here with the coach." Life with the coach on the road is so nice and convient, you have everything you need with in an arms length.

The coach is back in the Garage. Had to have the radiator recored. $$$$$$. Now in the process of installing the new Samsung Refrigerator. I will write about that in a new post as soon as "my three sons" are here at Thanksgiving to help carry it into the coach.

If I don't get the chance, May each of you have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Herman

Hello, Chris !!! Sincere thanks for your reply, and I'll send a first PM in a few days. I THINK I met your father Peter (using a cane as he walked) way back in 1972 (my first year in the FMCA) at Rocky Point Park in Warwick, RI. I picture an Eagle 05 with New York or Jersey plates and a strip of woodgrain paneling around the middle of the shell. The 05 was a BEAUTY inside and out !! Now, that's my memory which may be faulty after 33 years....but I have a snapshot of TWO Eagle 05s (one as described) from their rears parked next to a green-striped GM 4104, and the 4104 was leaving shortly thereafter; I snapped a shot of it - ALSO from the rear - as the owner pulled out and turned to the exit line. Were you there at that time??

Ralph, A1519. Cheers !!

Home on Wheels. Our coach was out of commission from the last of September till last week. We had to go the ths Six-State Rally and stay in a Motel. I don't know how many time in those 11 days I said, " Yes I have that in the coach, wait I'm not here with the coach." Life with the coach on the road is so nice and convient, you have everything you need with in an arms length.

The coach is back in the Garage. Had to have the radiator recored. $$$$$$. Now in the process of installing the new Samsung Refrigerator. I will write about that in a new post as soon as "my three sons" are here at Thanksgiving to help carry it into the coach.

If I don't get the chance, May each of you have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Herman

Glad you are getting the coach ready to roll. It's not that long till Conroe.

Looking forward to your write up on installing your new Samsung Refrigerator. I think that may be the rout I go if I have a problem with my frig.

Bill