I posted an invite to everyone to Lone Star's 45th Anniversary Rally in Canton, Texas. We had a great turnout and there were 5 coaches that joined the chapter, and three joined FMCA.

Now I have another invite. (I have been told that Capitols means you are shouting)

IF YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND TEXAS, COME JOIN LONE STAR AT A RALLY. We have 5 Rallies each year, February, April, May, September and December. We always have members going to South Central Area's Six-State Rally. This year we are one of the Host Chapters. So come, relax and enjoy yourself, I will even buy you a peanut or two.

If you would like more information Personal Message me and I will get back to you.

Regards. :):D

Herman Mullins

Vice President

Lone Star Chapter of FMCA

Old post yeah, yeah i know....thanks Carl for the reminder :lol:.

Herman we move closer...this is at the top of my wish list, right along side of having a building large enough to house the coach when we move, got my priorities in order :lol:

On 5/3/2012 at 8:13 AM, hermanmullins said:

I posted an invite to everyone to Lone Star's 45th Anniversary Rally in Canton, Texas. We had a great turnout and there were 5 coaches that joined the chapter, and three joined FMCA.

Now I have another invite. (I have been told that Capitols means you are shouting)

IF YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND TEXAS, COME JOIN LONE STAR AT A RALLY. We have 5 Rallies each year, February, April, May, September and December. We always have members going to South Central Area's Six-State Rally. This year we are one of the Host Chapters. So come, relax and enjoy yourself, I will even buy you a peanut or two.

If you would like more information Personal Message me and I will get back to you.

Regards. :):D

Herman Mullins

Vice President

Lone Star Chapter of FMCA

Where in TX are the rallys held?

Here is the website for Lone Star Chapter. 

http://www.lonestarchapter.net/ClubLinks/RallyDates.html

If you don't see something that interest you look at The Red River Rovers website.

http://www.redriverrovers.com/rally.html

You missed the Bounder Rally we just had in Mar. We have one scheduled for June.

http://www.txlsb.com/index.php?p=1_36_Rally-Schedule-2018

Bill

Bounder 94,

Our Rallie are in different locations through out the state.

2018 Schedule

Feb. Tyler Oaks in Tyler Texas

April 19 to 21--- At Millier Creek Rv Park, Johnson City, Texas

May 17 to 19 -- At Coffee Creek RV Resort in Santos, Texas

Sept. 27 to 29 -- At Buckhorn Lake RV Resort in Kerrville, Texas

Nov.29 to Dec. 1 -- At Texarkana  RV Resort in Texarkana, Texas

Send me a PM with your Email Address and I will send you information.

Herman

If you don't get Herman, send me a PM...I'm 2nd VP for Lone Star! :)

Also, if your a golfer send me a PM as I'm in charge of golf for Six State Rally and we will T off September 18, 2018 in Shawnee, OK.  During the Six State Rally! :)