Sign in to follow this  
dewat

Looking For Low Point Drain-- Hurricane 32A

Hi all... anyone know where the Low Point Drain is for a Hurricane 32A?

I recently sanitized my fresh water system using the fresh water tank drain, but I understand that there may be another lower drain that I would use for winterizing. I've looked around outside the coach, and can't seem to find it... not odd, the DW says that I never see anything in front of my face.

I've searched Google, but get more results on natural hurricanes than anything else on Thor/Four Winds.

Thanks in advance...

I have a Four Winds Class C and when I couldn't find my low point drain, I called Thor and gave them my vin number and they were able to tell me where it was located on my unit. They were very helpful.

Thanks... I'm writing them as well. Problem is the last time I wrote asking about long term parking with the slides out and levelers down, they ignored me until I asked a second time almost a month later.

The person I spoke with was very helpful, and he gave me his name and his direct line, if I had any other questions just call him. He also e-mailed me the the plumbing diagrams for my unit. I think I got the phone number in my owners book. My low point drain is located underneath the back rear corner (under where the bathroom is located). Hope this helps.