danddferr

Hello From The North East

Donna and I are a few years away from retirement. (2 for her and 5 for me). Since we are both teachers we love our summer road trips. Getting out and seeing this great country of ours and all it has to offer. The hardest part is finding other couples that can take the summers off and share the experience with. If there are any other rving teachers out there drop us a line. Maybe we can meet up. In my meantime if you are ever heading to the Cape Cod area of Ma. drop me an e-mail. I'd be happy to share some of the gems of our neck of the woods with you. Wishing you many happy miles and smiles! :)

Dan

Dan and Donna.

Wow, how many generations of kids have come through your classes and think of all those lives you have influenced. Good job!

re: Finding people to travel with may be as simple as joining the right chapter or group. Carol and I are dedicated Beaver members and are about to depart for an impromptu get together with 8 or 10 others. This will be a casual get together and happily only 50 miles from our home.

There are many ways to enjoy this fabulous country which we are so blessed to live in. After all you have paid for much of it all your working life so find a way that works for you.

Safe travels and God bless

Keith and Carol Moffett

Dan and Donna.

Wow, how many generations of kids have come through your classes and think of all those lives you have influenced. Good job!

re: Finding people to travel with may be as simple as joining the right chapter or group. Carol and I are dedicated Beaver members and are about to depart for an impromptu get together with 8 or 10 others. This will be a casual get together and happily only 50 miles from our home.

There are many ways to enjoy this fabulous country which we are so blessed to live in. After all you have paid for much of it all your working life so find a way that works for you.

Safe travels and God bless

Keith and Carol Moffett

Keith/Carol

Thank you for those very kind words. Yoy certainly don't go into teaching for the money! But the look on a student's face when they get it is priceless!!!!! We are looking for a camping group. We belong to one with some great people, but they don't go out too often and we love to travel. We just volunteered to do the morning coffee and donuts at the FMCA Vermont rally. Another chance to meet new people. Rv'ers are the best!

Dan

( the worse part of the Dan and Donna team )

Of course CT. My 36 years in the restaurant business will force me to taste test a large sampling of the product. I just want to make sure that what we serve ( if there is any left!) is of the highest quality!!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it... :D

Donuts??? There were donuts here????? I can't seem to remember what happened to them! Maybe I'll have a case of donut induced dementia! :)

Dan

To 'ctcamper' above - Hahahahahaha....!! And to Dan & Donna - if you ever pass through northeast Rhode Island via I-295, I'm in Cumberland just a few short minutes walking distance from 295. I watched it get built in the 1960s. Just returned to FMCA membership yesterday after a 35-year absence, now wondering where my friends from 1972 to 1979 are. Likely there aren't many remaining in the Northeast Chapter, so now I want to start a page listing the first 16,000 members. Perhaps a few will come out of the woodwork and reply here. Cheers !! P.S., I don't know people by their IDs here, much prefer the older versions. I'm Ralph Baker A001519.

To 'ctcamper' above - Hahahahahaha....!! And to Dan & Donna - if you ever pass through northeast Rhode Island via I-295, I'm in Cumberland just a few short minutes walking distance from 295. I watched it get built in the 1960s. Just returned to FMCA membership yesterday after a 35-year absence, now wondering where my friends from 1972 to 1979 are. Likely there aren't many remaining in the Northeast Chapter, so now I want to start a page listing the first 16,000 members. Perhaps a few will come out of the woodwork and reply here. Cheers !! P.S., I don't know people by their IDs here, much prefer the older versions. I'm Ralph Baker A001519.

You did notice this is a 3 year old post.

Bill

Bill.

You'd think anyone named "dieseldrinker", would have been a F not an A member for 43 years! :wacko:

" All the lonely people"! :P

Carl