Sign in to follow this  
-Gramps-

First Vacationer UFOers Rally!

Well, maybe it was a small rally for the Vacationer UFOers but it's a start!

Gary, Janis, Diane and myself had a great time at the Forest Lake Thousand Trails resort in Mocksville NC this past four days. We drove down together and camped. The main form of entertainment was shopping for all the stuff Gary and Janis need in their first rv. So that meant a trip to Wal-Mart and Camping World in Statesville NC. We also visited Lexington NC and viewed the Pigs on Parade also known as The Boars are Back in Town. This is an artist exhibition of life size fiberglass pigs all done up in different ways like the Painted Ponies in Arizona or the I guess Bulls in Chicago or the Mermaids in Norfolk. We grilled out every evening on my new Chargriller, burgers, chicken, country ribs! Ate the best Pimento Cheese in the world (Conrad and Hinkle home made in Lexington), had fresh white corn on the cob along with some very cold beer. We came back on Sunday just in time for Diane and I to attend The Diana Krall concert in Portsmouth Va with my brother and his wife. All in all it was a very nice four days.

UFO%20rally%20001.jpg

UFO%20rally%20003.jpg

UFO%20rally%20005.jpg

UFO%20rally%20008.jpg