dewat

Kiley Mold Company - Product Question

I ordered Key Tags from Kiley Mold on Jan. 1. Never received a confirmation but was charged that day.

Their Email is not correct and they don't respond to phone messages that I left.

I have disputed both the Paypal account (it does not appear there) and my Credit Card charge.

Thank goodness it is only $7.

After 20 years with FMCA this is my first 'rip-off'.

jcann,

Sorry there was a mix up with your order. Kelly Mold is one of FMCA's best vendors. I am sure a call to them would clear up the matter. I'm sorry but "rip-off" is a bit harsh.

Herman

I ordered a ladder bracket Feb 12 and never received a confirmation of my order. I called the company and was only able to leave a message. I never recieved a call back. I sent through PayPal an e-mail and never received a reply. Is Kiley Mold Company out of business?

I had the same problem with my ladder Bracket last month and called Kiley Mold they were very helpful got my brackets 3 days later

novi2some,

How did you place your order. E-bay or Amazon? The problem may not have been with Kelly but with where you ordered it and how. Did you get an immediate reply from Pay Pal? Every time I have used Pay Pal I get a response almost before I can close the order. Please don't condemn Kelly Mold, for something they had no control over.

Also, I'm not sure where you may be but many items have been slowed to a crawl due to the weather. I am sure Ohio, where Kelly is, hasn't been a cake walk with this weather either.

Hope you get you Brackets soon and are able to mount your plaque.

Herman

Having the same problem with Kiley Mold. Ordered the bracket on 4/10/2015 and have not received any replay or the bracket. Pay Pal did reply but I don't use them.

The only thing that I have is a receipt number.

With what I have been reading maybe FMCA could help out.

Dwight

We have ordered several different brackets from them on different occasions. Only one time did we have a problem, the wrong brackets were shipped. I called them, they apologized and sent me the correct ones.

Very nice people I have no complaints.

My orders were from their website which directed me to Pay Pal for payment.

Tried to place an order thru their website this morning - each time I hit "Add to Cart" I was sent to a paypal page that started with:

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed"

When I tried to send an email to Support@Kileymold.com, it bounced. Are they out of business?

Please call me at 513-875-3223.

Thanks. If you're attending the big rallies, I'll just wait until Madison and place an order there, as we're hitting the road late next week for many weeks and probably couldn't get stuff in time anyway.

Does anyone know what's going on with them?

Tried to order new FMCA decals, no way to do it on their website (and the website says it was last updated in 2005) so I sent an order and check in on about Aug 26th.

Check is uncashed.

Have sent several emails with no answer yet.

Tried to order new FMCA decals, no way to do it on their website (and the website says it was last updated in 2005) so I sent an order and check in on about Aug 26th.

Check is uncashed.

Placed an order for a total of 33 dollars and have yet to receive it. Placed order 8-3-2015 check cashed and payed by my bank 9-9-2015. Spoke to girl a FMCA and he finally called back after leaving many messages on his machine with the help of the girl at FMCA.

This was 2 weeks ago and said he would have my order to me in a week.

Still waiting after many more unanswered phone messages left.

I think FMCA should find a better and more reputable company!

I guess I can kiss my money goodbye!

Not to happy with Kelly mold or FMCA no help with one of their advertisers. Lesson learned! Feel like I have been dealing with Camping World! Another story!

Check is uncashed.

I apologize that you have not received your order from Kiley Mold. I have reached out to Denny and have asked him to personally contact you. If you have not received a call from him by the end of the day tomorrow (Thursday), please call the FMCA national office at 800-543-3622, and ask for me, Jerry Yeatts, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and, more importantly, thank you for being a member of FMCA!

Kiley has been around for a long time! You will get your order, it just takes longer during certain times of the year. I also, get frustrated

with different Vendors at times, until I realize that my order is one among thousands!

Carl

Kiley has been around for a long time! You will get your order, it just takes longer during certain times of the year. I also, get frustrated

with different Vendors at times, until I realize that my order is one among thousands!

Carl

How many of those thousands would put up with having their credit card charged the day after the order and then wait weeks or longer to get their product after having their emails to customer service go unanswered? Maybe it's time for FMCA to find a 2nd vendor to supply the product. Competition is always better than a monopoly when it comes to customer service. I bet if the current vendor was in competition with another vendor for the same product his customer service would improve overnight. There have been many similar complaints on this forum about Kiley and yet it still goes on. I am sure they are very nice and well-intentioned folks, but they also know they are the only game in town.

There are more than one!

I run into Kiley at FMCA, GS and Shriners International! There are always other Vendors there, but I as many others have learned over the years

to trust Kiley and as long as they have been in business, I have never had a problem!

I go back to 1967, my first Class A!

Off the subject, I had a Palm mix, named "Bella"....long time ago.

Carl

I apologize for the problem with Daveht's order. It has been mailed today by USPS Priority mail.

Serving the FMCA members is our top priority and we work to improve our service every day.

A major upgrade to our website is in the works and we plan to roll it out by the end of this year.

Thank you to all the members who have been our customers going back to 1994.

Denny Kiley denny@kileymold.com