dewat

Kiley Mold Company - Product Question

I've read a lot of negative posts about Kiley Mold and was hesitant to place my order for plates. On October 5th I place and order on their web site and hoped I wouldn't have to ask FMCA for help if I had to wait a long period of time for my order. Today I received my order and am very pleased with the whole transaction. Thanks Kiley Mold for the prompt filling of my order. I think they deserve a thumbs up for a change.

Phil

Is this company still in business? There website is down. You sent me an order form for brackets for my new members sign. I have concerns to fill out and form with my credit card and mail into a company that lists a website on the form but is not live.

Please advise? If they are not you should stop sending out this form

Jerry Ferguson

jerfer1001@gmail.com

Jerry, Welcome to the FMCA forum! 

Kiley is no longer supplying the brackets per this post and if you scroll through there is information on how to order them.

Hi Everyone,

If I may, when we made the decision to switch plate vendors we came to an agreement/understanding with Kiley mold that he would still able to sell his ladder brackets.  We even agreed we would direct folks his way when we received inquiries.  We did, however, anticipate, that Kiley Mold would be unresponsive to member inquiries and that has been frustrating to say the least.

We are in the process of looking for an in-house ladder bracket solution, but it is still a work in progress at this time.

Thank you for your patience and if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to share!

Sincerely,

Dan

Director of Membership & Marketing

Dan, thanks for the info.

Thinking out of the box, a couple pieces of aluminum stock, a vice, and a hammer and a drill, a person could easily make a set of brackets.