Sign in to follow this  
alisasings

Anyone Want A Gate Attendant Job From Now Until Oct 21st?

As some may know, we've been doing a 'gate attendant' job at Newman Lake, Washington for the last month but we need to find a replacement. It's beautiful there and a very easy job to do, but the Lord has called us to go elsewhere.

It is a paid position and has septic and water. You will need a generator for power. Contact Shelley Tschida (pronounced cheetah) at 208-623-2539 or 1-866-437-7711 for all info. You can also visit www.quality-service-inc.com

The physical campsite address is 20111 N Thompson Creek rd, Newman Lake, Washington if you want to google it.

We need to be able to leave by the end of the month if possible. Thanks a lot. Please contact Shelley asap if interested.

~Alisa

You'll need to contact Shelley for all pertinent info. The gate is open from 6 am to 9 pm. Really easy job though. Basically just checking permits. During the week it's pretty slow. Weekends are a litle busier but you still have tons of time to yourself. You get 2 days off a week. I'm only online once a week when I come to town to shop & do laundry.

Hello,

As a traveling minister I am on the road frequently. I have considered taking some time off to write a book. I assume this job would allow for plentiful time to write and read the Lord's Word. Can you tell me anything more about the job?

I read in an older post that you have musical items. Are you musicians? I like to work with musicians in my ministries and the pay is not bad. Being an RV'er, I like to stay in areas that have a more moderate climate.

May God Bless,

Rev Park