Meyer

Brand of Tires

Members:

Can someone tell me the best brand of RV tires to buy. My 32' has Goodyear tires and the RV garage said I should start thinking about buying new tires for next year. Good now, but will have to be changed in another year.

Second question:

I get a lot of ads. in regards to RV Parks, such as KOA and Sam's Club. Is one better than the other?

Thanks

Ed Meyer

edmeyer@north-pt.com

Ah the $64 thousand question. Just as easy to answer "What is the best RV" or what is the "Best hamburg".

Some will swear by Brand A while others swear at Brand A.

I did a post on things to consider when selecting a brand of tires. Take a look and I think it might help you find the best for you.

Similar answer on best campground club/association to belong to. Doesn't do much good to select a club/association if they don't have locations where you plan to travel or don't offer the features you want.

I would suggest to first identify the features you want (swimming pool or river or lake or hiking or kids playground or mountain trails etc) then lay out a couple of possible camping adventures and see who offers campgrounds where you intend to travel.