coreygrubb

Why Don't More People Have Pictures Of Themselves?

I don't understand why people do not post pictures of themselves along with their moniker. It is always nice to put a face with a name.

And when it comes to some one who offers to work on your coach and no picture. Guess what.

For the same reason I don't use facebook.

I really don't want a lot of personal info on the internet. Sorry but I guess I'm old fashioned.

I am amazed at the info people put on the internet.

Then why bother. I am talking about your pride and joy. Your coach. Put a picture of that on. It brings some general info, so that we know you are geniune and who say you are. I don't need your social security number and if you ever give that out online, well, good luck.

No need for hostility Corey. You asked a question. You might not like or agree with the answers. There's no reason to belittle someone just because they have an opinion of their own.

I agree with rveronthemove. Hostility toward nonpicture posters was uncalled for. The only reason I post a picture was just to see if I could. I did and that is enough. I read the forums for info not to boast.

I really don't want a lot of personal info on the internet. Sorry but I guess I'm old fashioned.

I agree. :ph34r:

I sort of agree with cmarq. I don't like or use Facebook either because I can't believe what it does to people. My wife will show me things and it seems to make people act a little silly and say things they wouldn't normally say.

I am new to FMCA and stepping out a little here because I think this is a much smaller community than Facebook and there is a common interest here.

As for the photo, I tried and tried and couldn't get it to work. Then I stumbled onto making it work and I don't think I could tell you how I did it.

X2

No need for hostility Corey. You asked a question. You might not like or agree with the answers. There's no reason to belittle someone just because they have an opinion of their own.

X2