Sign in to follow this  
skiprd

Pet Friendly?

This is our first FMCA Convention, and the first of what may be several posts on what to expect.

First question, what do people do with pets? We've got a 30-amp electric site, so we could keep them in the cool of the coach, returning several times per day to take them for a walk, provided (1) we won't be sent to Leavenworth for leaving our pets unattended, (2) there's someplace to walk them, and (3) getting to and from the campground from the exhibit areas is something less than a day hike.

Or we could board them here in Atlanta and continue to deplete our children's inheritance.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Skip

Skip, If when you'll are gone and there is any of your money left for the children you did it wrong. :D:lol::D:lol:

There will be no problem with your pets in your coach as long as you have the AC on. You can walk your pets, on a leash, as long as you pick up after them. There are Trams that run through out the parking areas so you should not have to walk too far unless you want to.

Go, Enjoy, Have Fun and don't forget to pick up after your pets.

Herman

Skip, If when you'll are gone and there is any of your money left for the children you did it wrong. :D:lol::D

Herman

I'm with Herman on this one.

We provide for our kids and grandkids our whole working life. Come retirement time make sure you provide for yourself too. My kids and grandkids know that I love them and take them camping with us still.

As the DW and I approach retirement we won't deprive ourselves of the things that we enjoy. I promise my kids one thing when I'm gone... NO BILLS. Anything else is gravy and they agree.The best license plate I saw on a rig/toad combo was SKI 1 and SKI 2 ( Spending Kids Inheritance ).

So take the dog and enjoy. We'll be attending our first FMCA rally next week in Vermont.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Dan