MikeL

Parking At Indy Convention

We have received our confirmation packet for the Indy convention.

We have general parking with 30amp hookup but when looking at the parking brochure information that had directions to various categories we did not see general parking w/ 30 amp hookup listed.

Does anyone know what category we would fall under in the brochure?

You are probably classified as "Family Electric." Just enter on the day indicated in your packet. You will be directed to the proper parking area.

I have a similar question. I saw a photo from a prior convention and it looks like the units are parked, as one would expect, pretty much cheek by jowl. I guess we just queue up and go where we told getting in, but how do we get out? Do the units have to leave in order? What if someone wants to leave early?

Thanks muchos,

Skip

To add to what Bill said, while coming IN is concentrated into a short time window, one can leave at their own schedule-- so departure is spread out over a longer time period. Also, departing takes a lot less time, as you are not waiting for everyone to disconnect their toads, waiting to be directed to the next available spot, etc. Departure is really a non-issue.