Huskycamp

How Can I Find A Fellow FMCA Member

Hopefully, all you will be able to get is a name, a city/state and an RV type. If FMCA is giving out contact information for their members I will dropping my membership tomorrow!

Bill, FMCA will not give out Names and address. What they will do is contact the member and give them the information and let the member decide what to do with the message.

Herman

Can FMCA members use the FMCA members email lists to contact any FMCA members to "advertise" or promote something they are selling? I have received such an email and DO NOT Know this FMCA member.

This is the beginning of the email advertisement:

Hello, Jim -

On 3/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, erniee said:

what happened to the membership list?

I would like to get a member list for the New England area. I would like to find members in the Massachusetts Minutemen. Can you help?                                                 Andy B.   Gloucester, Ma.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:34 PM, manholt said:

Back in the day, of cast aluminum plate, we had one inside on dash facing out.  Never a problem with LEO's in any state or Canada or Mexico!

Mimi, go to FMCA.COM and look under dashboard, then go to Find a Chapter. Then go to the Northeast Area. There you will find a listing of Area Officers. Contact the National Area VP and he can direct you.

It is against the rules to give out names and contact information,  sorry. 

Herman 

Edited by hermanmullins