Sign in to follow this  
RWDMLD18

Electrical schematic

The Fans in the shower and toilet area and the dectrative lights in the bedroom do not work. All house lights and fans work.The fuse panel in the RV and the one in the owners manual do not agree. Troubleshooting is not easy. Any suggestions?

The Fans in the shower and toilet area and the dectrative lights in the bedroom do not work. All house light and fans work. The fuse panel in the RV and the one in the owners manual do not agree. Troubleshoot is not easy. Any suggestions?

Are the inoperative items 120 VAC or 12 VDC?

If 120 VAC, reset the GFI.

If 12 VDC, hopefully someone with a wiring schematic for your coach will respond. The good news here is that the more things that don't work, the more likely it is to be at or near the fuse block.

Brett Wolfe

Wolfe10, Thanks for the reply. Today I checked all the fuses in on the main box. All checked good. I do not know if they are DC or AC. I will find out.

RWDMLD18

I have checked all fuses and found all good. If there is more than one fuse panel for the house than I have not found it. Still trouble shooting.

I have checked all fuses and found all good. If there is more than one fuse panel for the house than I have not found it. Still trouble shooting.

You will likely have one 120 VAC breaker box (with breakers, not fuses) and GFI's (just like in the bathroom at home-- may have more than one) to check IF these things are 120 VAC.

You will have one to several 12 VDC fuse boxes (yup, with fuses).

Again, first step is to determine if the inoperative items are 120 VAC or 12 VDC.

Brett Wolfe