OBS66

KOA Value Card

You also get discount points every time you register at a KOA and then you can use them for an additional discount on site charges. Forgot about that/ thanks Joe for jogging my memory. Never stayed at a Jelly Stone. No kids.

FWIW. If you accumulate 20,000 points in a given membership year (Renewal date to renewal date) KOA extends your Value Card for another year at no charge.

On 4/6/2016 at 11:34 AM, klm0924 said:

How do I sign up?

I have the invitation card with my FMCA membership but cannot find any more info on valukard.com/fmca

Thank you.

Ken Miller 

Same here . Every thing I try ,I get nothing 

Edited by hermanmullins
Removed email address

Ken,

Welcome to the Forum.

Contact Dan Ball at FMCA 513-474-3622. Dan is the Director of Membership & Marketing, and he can explain what you can do. He may be out  until Monday

For security I have removed you email from you post.

Good luck,Herman

On 8/27/2012 at 11:20 AM, Margok said:

We are currently out of the supply of the KOA brochures. If you would like to e-mail me your name, member number, address and phone number, I can forward it to our contact with KOA. They will then get in touch with you to sign you up for the Value Rewards Kard. My name is Margaret Keen and I work for FMCA as Supervisor of Member Services. My e-mail address is mkeen@fmca.com or you can call me at 800-543-3622, ext. 319. Thanks.

I tried for 3 months to get the KOA card .I'm a new member to FMCA..well the offer is ended and Still no card .Never received a reply from you .I sent all the info ,not a peep ..F501808

Good Morning,

Please note, the message above from Margaret Keen is from 2012 and well before my time with FMCA.  Therefore, I cannot speak knowledgeably as to what she is referring to.  The KOA Value Kard is still offered to new members of FMCA, but you also must be a new Value Kard member with KOA as well.

JakeDog1, did you receive the KOA insert that came with your plates?  That insert includes the url you will need to visit as well as a unique PIN code to enter on their website.  Please let me know if you did not receive it and I can provide another insert and unique PIN.  I can be reached at dball@fmca.com.

Sincerely,

Dan

Regarding FREE KOA Membership, if you have an existing KOA Value Kard membership you need to let it expire before you can take advantage of this FMCA benefit.  It's for NEW Value Kard Members ONLY as stated on the disclaimer that comes on the FMCA/KOA offer card that has the PIN number. Losing some points, but, no big deal as KOA is not a campground of choice more of convenience when passing through. If anyone has been able to extend an existing KOA Value Kard Membership with a FMCA free year without letting their account expire please let me know how you did it. Thanks!

I have been a member of FMCA for several years and never new about the free KOA Value card! I do not have a KOA card now nor ever in the past but would like one especially if it is free. Can I still get the free card having been a FMCA member for a few years or is it only available to new FMCA members?

Txtiger,

Send me an email at dball@fmca.com with your FMCA membership number and I will send you the information to get started.  As long as you have not previously been a Value Kard member, you are eligible (KOA's rule, not FMCA's).

Thanks,

Dan