neilcarol

Mountain View Arkansas

Any recommendations-- places to stay, things to do?

This is a spur of the moment trip because of the storm in the gulf, plans had to change.

How are the road coming from Memphis and going back to St Louis from Mountain View?

Roads around Mountain View aren't great. We were there in June. We cut over from Mountain View to 65 and went up thru Branson to Springfield to St. Louis. Road from Mountain View to 65 is narrow, up and down, two lane, but good enough. 65 has some great views between Harrison and Branson. Lots of truck traffic on the interstate from Springfield to St. Louis.

How did you like Mtn. View, AR? My wife and I really like it because of the music on the square....great mountain and bluegrass picking and singing. We went there for three (3) nights in August and stayed seven nights at the Ozark RV Park.with its friendly people....

How did you like Mtn. View, AR? My wife and I really like it because of the music on the square....great mountain and bluegrass picking and singing. We went there for three (3) nights in August and stayed seven nights at the Ozark RV Park.with its friendly people....

I just finished four nights at the Ozarks RV Resort at Tablerock Lake, if that is the spot you're talking about.

This is the nicest place we've stayed, ever. They are owner pads, rented on an as-available basis. Gorgeous, landscaped, filled with nice people.

Next visit, we're going to spend the extra $10 to overlook the water, have a place to beach the canoe.