Sign in to follow this  
jimpat4649

Looking for the Member Who Honored Me At Indy

Please: Help me find the member at who honored me tonight at FMCA's Indianapolis convention at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

This afternoon was the Military Veterans meeting, so I was wearing my Stars and Stripes shirt with my U.S. Navy Woman Veteran sleeve patch. Tonight, I was handed a card after the evening entertainment.

On the front, behind the Yellow Ribbon, was printed: Thank You For your Service and Dedication to Our Country.

On the reverse side: Dear American Hero, I am not certain for all you have done to secure my freedom. Please accept this simple card as a small token of my appreciation. Signed: May God Bless You, A grateful American citizen.

The gentleman handed it to me after the Dutton's performance at evening entertainment. He was wearing a patriotic shirt with our flag and an eagle.

I want to personally thank him for bestowing such an honor!

I have also been handed that card it was a great honor to receive and also to now be able to hand them out. I am just sorry it has taken so long to receive thanks from a grateful nation. I wish it had be me to give it to you but I am happy that someone has, you have given a lot to make this country great, thank you for you service.