Sign in to follow this  
desertdeals69

Full Body Paint Job

In June I had my 93 Coachmen Santera painted and it turned out better than I had ever imagined.

It was done by Mike's Custom Painting in Bremen In. I spoke to Mike at the Indy rally and made an appointment to have a couple of small things taken care of on Wed the 5th. Everything was taken care of with a smile. The service is perfect and the paint job comes with a 2 year warranty.

Very satisfied with the job and the service.

Hi, I have a 1990 Toyota Winnie. 6. auto.

The fiberglass gets covered with fungus?? and I can see that it has had damage in the past. i would like to reseal the windows and paint the siding and the roof. It is the original alum roof. I resealed all the roof seams in 2007-- no leaks so far.

Any suggestions on type of paint, I will do this myself.

Also thought about murals in the blank spaces, rather than paint entire coach, paint type?

Have you coach painted, use your credit card and then fly to Hawaii on your flier miles. Thats what I did this past fall, as a matter of fact I went twice. Was there for a couple of weeks over thankgiving and then came home. 2 days latter my sons car broke so I went back to fix it.

We have a 1965 converted Silver Eagle that we have been working to restore. It is is excellent shape, but the vinyl stripes were very faded and cracked. We had them removed and the affected bony panels repainted.

Now, we need to find someone to take a design concept, complete the detailed design (providing us with proof images), and manufacture new vinyl.

I had hoped that we could find someone locally (Toledo, Ohio), but no such luck.

We have found companies who can apply the new vinyl once it has been cut.

Any suggestions would be MOST appreciated.

We have a 1965 converted Silver Eagle that we have been working to restore. It is is excellent shape, but the vinyl stripes were very faded and cracked. We had them removed and the affected bony panels repainted.

Now, we need to find someone to take a design concept, complete the detailed design (providing us with proof images), and manufacture new vinyl.

I had hoped that we could find someone locally (Toledo, Ohio), but no such luck.

We have found companies who can apply the new vinyl once it has been cut.

Any suggestions would be MOST appreciated.

Am also in Ohio (Akron) Need to paint my 2008 Coachmen Class-C as the original vinyl was defective (according to Coachmen) but since they will not pay I see no reason to apply more "defective" vinyl. Have rough idea for about 3/4 new paint on the coach portion. The original GM paint on the van chassis is still in great condition.

Do I have to travel to Indiana to get my RV painted?

My paint is great but the decals are weathered and cracked.

Has anyone removed these?

If so, what's the best way to do it without damaging the glossy fiberglass coach.