Sign in to follow this  
OBS66

Retired, Ready for Full-Timing

Well its official Today at 3pm I retired after serving the people of the Commonwealth of PA for the past 25 years. The wife and I have already sold everything but the house. The MH is loaded we have a few weeks of things to clear up then its off we go to start our next chapter fulltiming. The winter months in Ocala Fl. Then come spring we are starting off towards Fairbanks to spend the summer with our daughter. Were not sure what the future will bring but we sure know we are looking foward to the new beginning. Hope to meet many along the way.

We are planning to do the same in the near future. Would love to hear of your adjustments and travels.

With so much uncertainty about the economy its good to know we will not be alone on the road with our rig. We will be starting out in Virginia and go where the spirit leads.

Always good to enjoy the fellowship of others full timing.

The Ross's

Garry and Evie

Congratulations on the retirement and fulltiming. We sold our home late November and hit the road. We will spend our winters in the Texas hill country north of Austin and travel the rest of the year. We will probably spend next summer in Colorado so I can indulge my greatest weakness - flyfishing.

We left Texas in May this year and returned in early September after 10,000 miles. Canada and Alaska are great. We really enjoyed our time in Fairbanks.

Enjoy your travels.

Congratulations! You will now experience true freedom! Enjoy your travels. There will be occasional bumps along the way but if you roll with the punches, it will be the best time of your life. Bon Voyage!

Thanks to you all for the kind words. Yes we are looking forward to the change and will be pulling out in about 3 weeks heading south from western Pa.

Guest Christopher6

Hello Friends,

Nice to meet all of you. I am a new member. Hope you will stay and enjoy for a long time in this community,

Thanks and Regards,

Hi everyone!! We will be retired officially at the end of Nov. We sold everything plus the house!! Living in our motorcoach and getting ready to head south to Arizona! Will be looking forward to all the new adventures and meeting new people along the way. Heres to happy motoring!!!!

We go to Arizona to Happy Trails RV Resort in Surprise, but we cannot go until late December. Check out Happy Trails. 2000 sites and loads of things to do if you want to do them.