Selah

EEZ Tire TPMS

Looking at a ten tire TPMS. Does any one have any experience with the EEZTire TPMS system. From looking at the Amazon site it appears to be identicle to the TST507 but is significantly less expensive.

....... Thanks

. Paul

For a ten tire setup, thenTST 501 ( non replaceable batteries) is $499, thenTST 507 ( replaceable batteries) is $559, and the EEZTire system is $429 with replaceable batteries.

I suggest that people in the market for a TPMS do more than price compare. There are a number of questions to ask.

Length of warranty

Are batteries replacable? Cost of batteries vs cost of new senders

Life of batteries

Will you need a signal repeater ( probably yes if over 35' and definately if you are also monitoring the toad)

How easy is it ( $$$?) to install the signal repeater?

Does the TPM only have one low pressure warning setting? i.e. Do you get warned as soon as the tire looses a few pounds from the hot running pressure or only after you have lost 15% of the cold setting pressure?

Thanks Tireman9. I did a lot of online research and had settled on the TST system, then ran across the EEZ Tire TPMS. They certainly look identical, display, sending units, availability of a booster unit, same anti theft key, etc

I'm pretty set on one or the other, just hoping that some one had previous experience with the EEZTire. Unless I hear something to the contrary, I'll go with the EEZTire. I'll post my experience.