Sign in to follow this  

I own a 2008 Country Coach Magna 630 and I took it to Country Coach in Oregon to have some maintenance and repairs done.

We took the bus to Oregon in early 2012 and dropped it off. During the time the bus was there I encountered some financial difficulties, but continued to pay for all work that was requested.

All repairs were paid in full, in excess of $30,000.00. Once everything was paid in full, I contracted to have the bus driven back to me, in Colorado.

When the bus was delivered, repairs that I paid for were not done.

The bus was delivered with the wipers and the cruise control not working.

There was interior repairs to be done on the interior columns on the slide outs that was not done. The control for the "newly repaired" passenger seat was not done.

They was a broken tile on the bathroom floor. The estimate to replace it was in excess of $5000.00, so it was requested to just "fix" the broken tile. How could one tile cost that much money.

They were supposed to replace some miscoloered grout and they din't.

They were supposed to check the seal on the drivers side front wheel because it was leaking. Instead they "cleaned" it, per the invoice that I paid. I had to take it to a local garage for the repairs. They discovered that the seal was leaking, and upon diassasembly they dicoverd the wheel bearings had failed. The garage doing those repairs put in numerous calls to CC to ask mechanical/technical questions. No calls were returned.

When I took the bus to CC I had a car hauler with a car so I could drive back to Colorado. The car hauler was left in OR because CC "forgot it was there". But by there own admission they moved the car hauler around to make room for other busses in for repairs, and yet they refuse to pay to have it returned.

Caulking around the exterior seams on the slide outs was not done when it was requested. The expansions seams on the exterior were redone but in a very sloppy fashion. The original caulking on the roof was faulty and when in OR dropping the bus off, the interior speakers started to leak from all the rain. That was to be repaired, and until the bus is out in the rain, I won't know if that was done either.

There was water damage from the leaks, and the bus was returned with bubbles under the wall paper. Obviously some if not all speakers need to be replaced. They weren't.

Hopefully the whole bus won't delaminate from the water damage that should have nevr