vmelroe

Looking For Baby Boomers

We are a Baby Boomer couple, pretty new to RVing, looking to meet with other people around our generation! We live in Montgomery, Texas, just north of Houston. Love traveling with our two mini doxies, wine, scuba diving, going to festivals and sharing stories and fun around the campfire. Would enjoy going to wineries, historical sites and having lots of fun!

Greeting from fellow boomers/Texas.

Enjoy the same here.

Ps, a Scuba instructor in my spare time. We both dive.

And imbibe in viticulture products.

Howdy from a fellow boomer. We are just outside of El Paso. If you get a chance, check for the many wine festivals in New Mexico.

Many different and tasty wines to choose from.

These festivals are held, near Las cruces NM. good traveling on I 10

Moon and I are Boomers. We full time out of Oregon with our cats and a dog. As it happens, we will be around Houston,Texas later this year! We will also be going through Eastern Washington in August for WorldCon, then on through Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and eventually end up in Morro Bay Ca. for the winter.

Hello fellow boomers! We're winter Texans who became sort of regular Texans after wintering in Edinburg for 10 years. We have a mobile home and are licensed and registered in Texas now.

We share your interest in wine and history. We just left our campground today. We were originally headed for Galveston but the activity we had planned there this weekend was canceled. We're spending the night in Kerrville tonight on the way to the Denver area for a couple of weeks then off to Ohio for a family wedding. After that we'll spend a month in Missouri visiting some of our children and grandchildren. Our big trip for the summer is Newfoundland and Labrador, the only province in Canada we haven't visited. When we return from there we'll make a run for California to visit the rest of our children and grandchildren. By the end of October we'll be back in Edinburg for the winter!

Welcome to the world of RV'ing. We can't imagine a better way to travel. Pack once leave for the summer, never leaving home! No suitcases, no shoes, no problems! Well I can't really say no problems, That's what keeps this interesting. If there weren't an occasional problem you would be constantly pinching yourself!