Sign in to follow this  
retirementisgood

Wheel Cover Jam/Nuts

I am looking for a source for stainless steel nut covers for a 2003 Beaver Baron Motorhome.

Specs: Rear wheels

:22.5 inch wheel

: 4 holes in wheel cover

: 4 stainless nut covers each wheel

: the center hub decal has a sqiggly looking " M"

retirement,

Welcome to the Forum. Your best shot at finding the covers you need would be a Chrome Shop. You can find them in most area where there are a lot of truck service shops.

Herman

I was in the Freightliner store hear in Fort Worth last week and they had two big bins of lug nut covers. I don’t remember the price but I don’t think it was too bad.

Bill

Found it on Fleabay. My coach color scheme is Dark Blue, Light Blue and silver and when we bought it, it had the silver jam nuts with blue reflectors in the center. I tried a couple of times and finally -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-Chrome-Lug-Nut-Covers-with-Blue-Reflectors-for-Trucks-w-1-5-Nuts-/271107473621?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1f43c0d5&vxp=mtr

I also believe they have just the chrome ones you are after. The hard part will be getting the pliers type tool used to remove/install them correctly.

I am looking for a source for stainless steel nut covers for a 2003 Beaver Baron Motorhome.

Specs: Rear wheels

:22.5 inch wheel

: 4 holes in wheel cover

: 4 stainless nut covers each wheel

: the center hub decal has a sqiggly looking " M"

I think what you are looking for is the four nuts that hold the wheel cover on. You need to find out what manufacturer made them and get the nut from them. Might be Dicor or Wheel Master.