Firmshard

Identify Motorhome in Google Earth Image

It's too bad the picture is slightly distorted and you can't see the front clearly, but it looks like a mid-1980's coach like a Pace Arrow or Tioga. Possibly a Southwind. Looks to be about 28-30' long.

Ok, I think I figured it out. It's an early 1980s Pace Arrow. I was wrong about the Tioga since those are all Class C coaches. Sorry DandT, but the windows don't look right to be an Executive, and my guess about the Southwind was wrong too, because the back on this coach is angled and the Southwind has a straight back and straight ladder.

Bring up pictures of Pace Arrows (like 1983) and you will see the same angled back end and same small louvered bedroom window.

Now I'm curious, why did you want to know?

I just love reviving old threads.

Here are a couple of newer Google views of this rig..

post-50631-0-31601400-1457976413_thumb.j

post-50631-0-35523200-1457976426_thumb.j

I repeat what I said 13 February 2013 - 10:27 AM, I think it is something to run away from. Run Forest Run.

If you need some thing to waste money on I know where there is a 1975 25' Executive in Texas.

Bill

The address is in the top right hand corner of the link that was posted.

Google it and it comes out to 2209 S Orcas St., Seattle, WA 98108

Maybe Google Earth would get a better view.

Firmshard,

Welcome to the Forum.

To me it looks like either a Champion circa 75 or so, or maybe a Winnebago Chief of the same era.

Like the others to me it would not be prudent to put money into it, however if that is your cup of tea, go for it.

Herman

Not a "Chief" Look at front, cab is lower than roof. Champion is a poss. The whole coach is a POS. They would probably pay you to have it towed ! :lol:

Carl