Deciding on trading in my Monaco Diplomat (2006) for a 2013 Winnebago Tour 42 QD All electric coach. Love the Tag axle ride.

Coach has every available bell and a few whistles. Coach has the Aquahot 450, True air (3) 13,500 BTU roof units. Really like it alot.

How does this unit compare with new Monaco's, Tiffin, Newmar, Entegra, Thor for same size/type for quality, dependability, etc.

Anyone have any experience in an all electric coach? Any real downside to all electric? Has an Onan 10,000 Gen and 2800 inv.

Am I overlooking anything?

Would appreciate any comments, feedback, opinions, good or bad.

The Tour is a terrific coach and has a great floor plan. IMHO it's one of the best looking coaches on the road. Winnebago produces a very fine MH with a lot of features for the money. We've owned class A HM's built by Tiffin (Allegro Bus), Monaco (Dynasty), Gulf Stream ( Sun Voyager) and a Class B Winnebago ( ERA) and we've been VERY pleased with every aspect of the Winnebago and would buy another Winnebago coach in a heartbeat. We also have friends that own a 2 year old diesel pusher Winnebago ( their 2nd Winnebago) and luv it. We really think a Tour will make you a wonderful coach with many years of great service and pleasure! Good luck!

Our 97 Prevost is all electric, with Aqua Hot. Not having to watch the propane level is almost worth the extra batteries we carry. In a park, gotta love those never ending showers.

We have owned 4 Winnebago products, and were always impressed with the logic behind the floor plans, and the factory is top notch for warranty service.

And, you will have it in time for the big Winnebago rally in Forrest City!

If I were going to trade my Country Coach on a new coach, it would be that floor plan in the Tour, a Newmar Dutch Star or a Tiffin Allegro Bus. All would be 42/43 feet with a tag. I would lean toward the Tiffin, but it was somewhat more money. The Tour and Newmar were almost identical money and very similar. The only thing I liked a little better on the Newmar was the Comfort Ride steering.

I do have to say though my first choice would be Tiffin. I just liked the overall feel of this coach, plus I actually talked with Bob Tiffin at Hershey last year and was impressed.

You cannot go wrong with any of these coaches. They are all well made and should give years of service.