lpfdon

Lippert Hydraulics

I had same problem with my 2009 Holiday Rambler Lippert system.

Motor burned out from fluid getting into it,poor quality o-ring or not one at all. Had motor replaced.

Also to answer a low voltage question, LCI's manual instructions require you to run engine when deploying jacks.

I had jacks stuck down this summer, called Lippert, they walked me through getting them up with my electric drill. They also diagnosed a bad motor, new motor $8oo.I took the motor out and to a motor repair shop, found nothing wrong with motor, cost me $18. After living with no jacks for a month I traced the wiring, found the box with the sensors in the center of the coach in one of the compartments. Naturally it was a compartment that was cramped for a 72 year old to fit in. Took the connections apart and found a wire that had come loose, put the wire back in and all is fine. 2008 Damon Challenger. Took me several weeks to be able to stand straight again, getting old is not so easy.

On my 2014 Tour they had to replace both rear jacks under warranty because I was getting that popping noise all night long. Now 15 months later, the drivers rear jack starts dropping after being parked for about a week. Had a dealer recalibrate the levelers were and it still dropped. Lucky for my extended warranty they replaced the drivers rear jack. That was last week, now I am parked for the winter. will see what happens. I wish I had the old HWHs systems, much user friendly to use for sure and more reliable on my prior unit.

Bob