Sign in to follow this  
arcexpress

St. Louis MO RV Park Recommendation

Last August we stayed at Edmund Babler St Park at Wilwood, MO. It had electricity hook up. Don't remember much of the place but I do know we had no complaints! Google it. We used it as a base and visited many sites from there. Enjoy!

We stay consistently at the Red Barn Rendezvous RV Park in Edwardsville. (East side of St. Louis -- suburb) when we travel into that area.

http://www.redbarnrendezvousrv.com/

Day and time we stay there is dependent on which direction we travel -- causes us to plan our trip "around" St. Louis rather than through. anything to get away from the Traffic.

It's just one exit north of the I-55 - I-270(I-70) junction. Easy to get to. Look at the map first. Need to swing wide to get in the gate (our rig is 43+ AND a toad long) .

While there make sure you go eat at a restaurant called Andrea's (need reservations) RV Park has their phone number. We think they have the best steak we have ever had. (I order the large Filet -- so I can have left overs) makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Anyway Red Barn is next to a farm and there is plenty of walking room for you and your pooch.

Good luck