Sign in to follow this  
satboyz

Bedroom Slideout Motor Not Running

I have a Gulf Stream Friendship Trio. In the bedroom there are 2 slideouts. The one on the passanger side went out, and now I cannot get it to go in. I do not hear the motor running. I checked the breaker -- it's okay. I can't find the motor for this slideout. I think the motor is shot and needs to be replaced. If I can find it, there is nothing in the manual to tell me where it is. Anyone no where it is? wub:

Sat boy, Check to make sure that all of the compartment doors are closed completly. Some slides will not close if the doors are not closed. Try opening and slamming the doors shut then try the slide again.

Hope this helps.

Herman

Hi Ron, Could you post the Year and Model number of the coach? Do you have any information on who makes slideout system that is installed on your coach?

You might call Gulf Stream at 800-765-8787 and see if they can tell you where the drive motors are located.

Rich.

What slide is it? The one for the bed usually has the slide motor under the bed itself. Usually have to remove a panel. On ours the panel is the whole storage floor under the bed.