srfridley

Replacement Window/ Repair Facility Palm Springs CA Area

I had one of those aw @#$% moments when leaving a storage lot with my 2006 Winnebago Tour which left me with a broken window on the drivers side living room slideout. Luckily, only the outer panel was broken so I still have an intact inner pane.

Does any one have experience or a recommendation for a repair facility in the Palm Springs, CA area who "does windows"?

The window frame shows some damage so this is likely more than just a glass replacement.

SR,

Check online for RV Salvage. You may be able to find a complete window, frame and all. As dd69 said check with Winnebago. I would think they might have one but I would wager that it would not be inexpenaive. However checking with them might give you a sence of cost.

Now be careful leaving your storage unit, storage units can be sneaky and jump out when least expected.

Good Luck,

Herman

You might check with Walt's rv salvage in Pomona, the last time I was there I think I saw some windows. The best source for complete windows was in Elkhart and they auctioned off all of their salvage stuff and went full retail last summer.