Sign in to follow this  
dickandlois

Hacked Email

I have noticed an up tick in the number of odd emails coming in that are not in a format that many of those I correspond with would use. So I have not open them and have directed emails back to them, after running my system through my antivirus programs.

Should you get something that is out of character just hit the delete key.

Rich.

Don't forget to change passwords on a frquent basis.

Many times it is not hacked email, but "spoofed" email. The email address is gotten from all those forwarded emails with all of the senders addresses in them.

Please, please, when forwarding email delete the previous sender's email list(s)/recipients. Those emails can be harvested by viruses, malware, and hackers.

Thanks Rich.

I was hacked last week. Everyone on my contact list got junk mail from me. One on my list checked and the hacker was from Poland, whatever that actually means.

Changed password!

I enjoy that the prince of Unganda has chosen me to help him with his financial transactions. If he saw my track record for handling money they would know that they are the one being ripped off.....not me.

Well there are people pretending to be from Microsoft calling and saying there is a virus on your computer and they will take care of the problem.

Ask for there telephone number, bet its 209-845-7707 and it is a scam

It is in California and nothing but trouble. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION.

Rich.