Sign in to follow this  
TallahasseeJoe

Suspension On My 2010 Coachmen Mirada 35Ds

My coach rolls from side to side when I enter and exit gas stations and also when I make tight turns. I only had this coach a little over 4 months. Don't know if this is normal or a common thing or if I should look into some air bags helper springs or shocks any feed back will be appreciated. It has a Henderson’s rear track bar installed on it. Thanks, Joe

Joe, could you also post the mileage on the coach and also the Chassis manufacture per Brett's post.

Most coaches now come with sway bars. You might want to check the sway bar bushings and links to make sure they are in good condition. Also, check the shocks for any bushing issues, leaks(oil), and or visible damage.

Rich.

Many thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for the lack of info. It's a ford F53 chassis. As I recall I do have a sway bar that was factory installed. As soon as the rain stops to check the things Rich suggested. I bought it used from Lazy Days with 10K miles. I also will check my tires for the year and pressure, and dry rot as I read on other post.. I think it's just great to have guys like you out there to advise us newbie. Thanks, Joe