Where does everyone get their dogs and cats groomed when they are on the road? If a motorhome pulling a grooming trailer was at the campground you were staying, would you be inclined to use the service rather than bathe your pet yourself?

Also if the trailer offered doggie day care while you were sightseeing, would you use a service like that?

I am consdering semi retiring from my "stick" grooming salon and making my grooming business "full time" in a trailer behind my motorhome.

I would love to have everyone's feedback.

We usually get our dog groomed before leaving on a trip and don't need the service.

When ever I convince my wife to stay gone two or three months at a time I would definitely use such a service. Doggie day care sounds good too or at least have someone go to my motorhome and walk my dog when we are gone for the day.

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck if you decide to go on the road!

Andy

This sounds like a great idea. We travel with 3 dogs and would love a dog sitting service so we can tour for the day and know the dogs are safe. Good luck if you decide to go on the road. Hope to see you in our travels.