Sign in to follow this  
allieb

Fog Light Replacement on Tiffin Bus

Good day to all.

My wife and I own a 2004 Tiffin Bus and I need to replace the fog lamps/lights because the silver is tarnished and the reflective material is coming off.

Has anyone found a suitable replacement fog light? Tiffin has supplied us with two new fog lights, but they are almost 1.5 inchs smaller than the original round fog lamps and the connections are different. Tiffin no longer works with the original manufacturer, or the lights are no longer made.

The lights look bad, have diminished light output and are in need of replacement.

So, has anyone found a replacement that will work? Has anyone used the WESTIN 4-inch fog lights as a replacement? Those lights appear to be extrememly close to the original.

Your help is appreciated as we wish to see the light. Thanks.

Phil

Allieb,

Welcome to the Forum.

Look around at a lot of cars and trucks. The RV manufacturers use a lot of auto parts. My head lights are from a BMW. Take a look at Chevrolet Fog/Running lights you may find a match. If you could post a picture of the Fog Light someone may have a replacement.

Good Luck.

Herman

I would consider LED fog lights because there is no reflector. Extremely bright with different light patterns. I been testing several different ones and they are amazing.They come in different sizes of round and rectangular.

Thank you all for your input and direction for possible replacements. I have ended up using lamps from Tiffin even though they are smaller. Needed to do minor alterations and change the wiring but they are in now and function well enough. I believe the LED lights will be the future direction but for now we are good to go, thanks to all, Phil

I have a '02 Bus with a fog light out (broken).

When I ordered the size I ended up with a running light.

I appreciate all the conversation you generated as it will help replace mine.

I have a '02 Bus with a fog light out (broken).

When I ordered the size I ended up with a running light.

I appreciate all the conversation you generated as it will help replace mine.

You should probably change the bulb to color temp 3000k so that the color will be amber, thats for best in fog.

You should probably change the bulb to color temp 3000k so that the color will be amber, thats for best in fog.

Thanks for your input. I will follow your advice.