Sign in to follow this  
Adonh

Class A Motor Home Storage Houston TX Area

Maybe someone in the Houston TX area can help. I am looking for good quality covered/enclosed storage for my 39' Class A motorhome. I live on the Southwest side of Houston in the Sugarland area but would drive a few extra miles for the right storage place. Thanks for any suggestions.

Don

You have lots of water around your area, check the boat dealers. I have a 50 x 20 garage with power at a boat dealer's yard. He has a big building with five of us lined up with separate garages.

I use Americas Storage in Texas City (really closer to Dickinson) on FM 646.

$125 a month including 120v electric, covered. The fully enclosed, with electric are around $200. New security system with great cameras. I believe they still have 24 hour security. Always someone there in the day time and security personnel at night. That would be about a 40 mile drive so you may not really want that distance. There is another one on the same road, but I don't know what the prices are.

Americas Storage

4600 Fm 646 Rd N
Dickinson, TX 77539
(281) 339-5200

I just brought up a map of Sugarland and populated it with "RV storage" and there are a lot in that area.

I think I found a spot not to far from home that has drive through enclosed spaces with lockable doors on both ends. I am checking it out later this week.

Don